What if the Bluetooth connection does not work?
Here and there it happens that a device simply can not be connected anymore.
The typical solution for most technical ailments: just turn it off and on again.
For Bluetooth connections that means: reconnect. Do you have a display device (smartphone, PC, TV, …) goes like this:
- Open the Bluetooth menu and remove the device you want to pair again from the list of known devices
- Put the other device in pairing mode and pair again
If both devices are screenless , simply enable pairing mode in both and let them find each other.
This fixes 99% of all Bluetooth connectivity issues. Most often I have to use this trick on keyboards. But even one or the other stuck headphone connection I could reset so.
- Depending on the BLUETOOTH receiver, the volume level may not be adjustable.
- When [ Bluetooth ] is selected as the input, [ Bluetooth Mode ] can not be set to [ Transmitter ].
- You can register up to 9 sets of BLUETOOTH receivers. When a 10th set of BLUETOOTH receivers is registered, the longest disconnected BLUETOOTH receiver is replaced with the new one.
- This receiver can display up to 15 recognized BLUETOOTH receivers in the [ Device List ].
- You can not change the sound effects and settings in the options menu while sound is being transferred.
- Some content can not be output due to copyright.
- The sound output from the BLUETOOTH receiver may be delayed due to the characteristics of BLUETOOTH wireless technology over that of this receiver.
- There is no sound from the speakers or HDMI OUT jacks when a BLUETOOTH receiver is successfully connected to this receiver.
- The [ Bluetooth ] and the “Home Theater Control” functions are disabled when [ Bluetooth Mode ] is set to [ Transmitter ].
- This receiver does not support NFC connection with a BLUETOOTH receiver.
- You can enable or disable the reception of AAC or LDAC audio from the BLUETOOTH device.
- You can also switch [ Bluetooth Mode ] using BLUETOOTH RX / TX on the remote control.
- If the BLUETOOTH device in step 3 is the last connected device, you can automatically connect to this receiver by pressing BLUETOOTH RX / TX on the remote control. In this case step 4 is not necessary.
Read more : The Best Bluetooth Headphones 2019